Hohm Tech Sherlock2 20700 41.3A 3116mAh | 2-Pack is a high-amp 20700 rechargeable battery for regulated box mods. It features a 3116mAh battery and 3.7V Nominal Voltage which makes the battery one of the most powerful in its class. With an extended life battery, this battery can go up to 3 days on one charge depending on usage. Comes available in a double pack. Power up your devices with Hohm Tech Sherlock 2 Hohm.
Hohm Tech Onyx Ohm 2A USB-C Charger | 2-bay
Hohm Tech Hohm School Uno 2A Charger
Hohm Tech Hohm School 4 Battery Charger
- 3116mAh | 30.7A CDR | 41.6A 80oC cut-off
- Can be charged at a tested/proven 4.67A rating
- Reformulated and equipped with a proprietary EPTC ring
- EPTC (Enhanced Positive Thermal Coefficient) equipped: Reduction in Thermal Runaway potential
- Updated Poly Seal from inception: Enhances security of seal & ensures it excels in various applications and environments
- Cathode Tag is utilizing UH Purity Aluminum: Ultra-High Purity (UHP) for internal resistance suppression
- 1x 2-Pack Batteries
LITHIUM ION CELLS have Inherent risks. If Misused or mishandled, cell can explode causing severe burn injury, Fatality, and property damage.
- Always carry & store in its protective packaging or a protective case.
- Never put cell in pocket or bag. Keys, coins & debris can make it EXPLODE.
- Never put a device with cell installed in your pocket or on your body.
- Never use cell if OUTER PROTECTIVE LABEL (WRAPING) has any DAMAGE.
- Never use in device that can exceed any cell capability (A, W, or Ω).
- Never allow cells to touch metal or the sides of one another