As for the nitty-gritty…these are rated at 3005mAh capacity, with a CDR of 16.8A, and 80oC | 3.2V cut-off limit (whichever occurs first) @ 22.5A. For EV and DC motor applications, the DEPOT cell handles repeated 28.4A loads @ 5s on, 30s off (Surge/Pulse). All ratings are subject to meet and/or exceed strict limitation policies set forth for DLr1, TID2, PVDL3, CLR4, mΩR5, and Temperature (°C). Hohm DEPOT is built from the DSP NMC chemistry formulation, with manganese inert compound replaced with additional proprietary levels of cobalt & nickel as well as added custom bonding agents to achieve unprecedented U.D.O.S. results. It is further enhanced with components from industry-leading manufacturers that give it the heartbeat of Hohm Tech.
Every Hohm Tech cell model has been tested and certified by UN38.3, EN62133, IEC62133 2nd Edition, and UL1642 accredited laboratories and testing facilities assigned by regulatory bodies. This includes MSDS, CE, ROHS, UN38.3, IEC, PSE, Specifications, and Air/Sea Transport certifications. We do not cut corners. We deliver what we promise… chart-topping performance, capacity, consistency, and safety.
To expound on safety:
• modified cathode tag consisting of higher purity aluminum is utilized to aid in lowering internal resistance
• updated poly seal with refined bitumen is installed in every cell to ensure excess pressure is controlled
- 3005mAh | 16.8A CDR | 22.5A @ 80oC cut-off
- Can be charged at a tested/proven 3.60A rating with minimal impact to degradation
- Amperage delivery at sustained voltages ensures powering relevant loads
- Recalibrated chemistry formula comprised of DSP compounds
- Progressive amperage-to-capacity and capacity-to-weight
- EPTC (Enhanced Positive Thermal Coefficient): Reduction in Thermal Runaway potential
- Equipped with the UPS sealing compounds as an extended assurance of proper operation and performance
- DSP (Dual Stripping Process) formula and selection of raw chemistry achieves a greater cycle life than any previous Hohm Tech cell
- 2nd Gen Cathode Tag integration to promote reduction in internal resistance
- NEW slurry stir process enables greater consistency and minimizes cell-to-cell variation
- 2 Batteries
LITHIUM ION CELLS have Inherent risks. If Misused or mishandled, cell can explode causing severe burn injury, Fatality, and property damage.
- Always carry & store in its protective packaging or a protective case.
- Never put cell in pocket or bag. Keys, coins & debris can make it EXPLODE.
- Never put a device with cell installed in your pocket or on your body.
- Never use cell if OUTER PROTECTIVE LABEL (WRAPING) has any DAMAGE.
- Never use in device that can exceed any cell capability (A, W, or Ω).
- Never allow cells to touch metal or the sides of one another.