The iStick Pico, just like its name, is preferable, innovative, compact and outstanding (PICO). With a compact size, you can hold it in the palm, much more convenient for usage and portability. Powered by single interchangeable 18650 cell, the iStick Pico also provides you with 75W maximum output and switchable VW/Bypass/TC-Ni/TC-Ti/TCR modes.
For iStick Pico:
Thread type: 510 thread
Cell type: High-rate 18650 cell
Cell type: (Continuous discharge current should be above 25A)
Output mode: VW/Bypass/TC(Ni,Ti,SS,TCR-M1,M2,M3) mode
Output wattage: 1-75W
Resistance range: 0.05-1.5ohm (TC modes)
Resistance range: 0.1-3.5ohm (VW/Bypass mode)
Temperature range: 100－315℃/200－600℉ (TC modes)
Color: Hot pink, black, grey, silver, white
For MELO III Mini:
Thread type: 510 thread
Material: 304 stainless steel
1. Tiny and Cute Appearance: With a compact size, you can hold the kit in the palm, much more convenient for usage and portability.
2. Interchangeable 18650 Cell:Users can carry spare cells when on the go and change the cell easily by removing the battery cap only.
3. TC-SS and TCR Modes Available:Despite the compact size, the iStick Pico allows an intelligent but yet satisfying draw with 75W maximum output and switchable VW/Bypass/TC(Ni,Ti,SS,TCR) modes.
4. Unique Bottom Design:The ventilation holes at the bottom are for better heat dissipation and the adjustment buttons are located at the bottom as well.
5. 510 Spring Connector:It also retains stainless steel spring loaded 510 connector for strong wear resistance and high adaptability
6. Top E-liquid Filling:The e-liquid can easily be refilled by removing the top cap of MELO III Mini only
7. Detachable Structure:All the parts of MELO III Mini can be detached, bringing more convenience in maintenance
8. Invisible Airflow Control:This new design of the invisible airflow control is also a plus to the fashionable appearance of MELO III Mini.
Micro USB Port
Charging: The 18650 cell can be charged in the iStick Pico through the side USB port via 1A wall adapter or computer or charged with an external battery charger. The recommended way is to charge the cell externally as it will take less time to give the cell a full charge
Firmware upgrading: The firmware can be upgraded by connecting the device with a computer through the USB port via a micro USB cable
Advanced User Item. Use at Your Own Risk!
NOTE: There is an inherent risk with the use of any and all rechargeable batteries in any circumstance. Flawless is not responsible for damage if there is any modification of the batteries/chargers in any form or shape (including pack making). Flawless is not responsible for any damage caused by the misuse and/or mishandling of Li-ion (Lithium-ion), LiPo (Lithium-ion Polymer) and any rechargeable batteries and chargers.
Use special caution when working with Li-ion (Lithium-ion), LiPo (Lithium-ion Polymer) and any rechargeable cells, as they are very sensitive to charging characteristics and may explode or burn if mishandled. Make sure the user has enough knowledge of Li-Ion (Lithium-ion), LiPo (Lithium-ion Polymer) and any rechargeable cells in charging, discharging, assembly and storage before use. Always charge in/on a fire-proof surface. Never leave charging batteries unattended. Do not use any rechargeable battery as well as any battery charger if any visible damage is present, as well as if the cell or charger has been stressed through mishandling, accidental or otherwise, even if damage may not be visible. Always store and transport rechargeable cells in a safe, non-conductive container in a controlled environment. Dispose of all battery cells and chargers in accordance to local laws and mandates.
Flawless will not be held responsible or liable for any injury, damage, or defect, permanent or temporary that may be caused by the improper use of a Li-ion (Lithium-ion), LiPo (Lithium-ion Polymer) and any rechargeable battery/batteries. Please have a basic understanding of the batteries you are using and how to care for them properly.